In 2011 Recon in cooperation, implemented the construction of a listed building in Agiou Mina 4 and converted the floors into commercial spaces and the ground floor shop into a restaurant.
BUILDING HISTORY OF ALVO
The Alvo building was built in 1925 for Hananel Naar by the architect Jacques Moshe, whose works also include the customs building in the port of Thessaloniki and the Olympion building in Aristotelous Square.
The building was originally used by its first owner as a paper warehouse and a workshop for the manufacture of paper products.
Later it was owned by the Alvo family and its main function and use was the storage and trading of ironmongery.